When you can’t update your mobile using the traditional method, you can use the below Odin-based manual to update your mobile. In download mode use the “Reset FRP/Reactivation Lock” button. The previous implementation basically first did a ‘Safe IMEI repair’ method, and then, if that failed, the ‘Legacy IMEI repair’ method.
It is an initial rollout so it may take days/weeks to reach all Galaxy A72 devices. It is worth mentioning that the update is based on One UI 5.1.
But if you use the sideload method, you should flash the next version of your mobile firmware, or else the process may brick your device. Improved gestures are one of the best parts of this version. If you can’t find your region, you can flash the near region Samsung Galaxy A12 Android 11 firmware.
- Here you will find all the latest XBO firmware for XBO A11.
- I listed Both Regular Android 11 Features and Some Exclusive UI Features.
- Here you will find all the latest Itel firmware for Itel A12.
- Therefore, every developer mentions separately downloading and installing community-based Google Apps, commonly referred to as the GApps package.
- The overview window shows the most used apps and a few other apps that you might use just like Pixel devices.
- Many features are added in the 12 version compared with the Pie version.
Those in other regions should be patient as you will get notified when it’s available. Meanwhile, you can navigate to Settings, Software Updates, and then download and install. The Device Care section now shows more information at a glance. You can see the phone’s overall status and diagnose the phone for issues.
Built on top of Google’s AOSP code and adding their own custom code to it, LineageOS works as a standalone ROM as well as the source code for many other custom ROMs out there. It has the most extensive developer team under its name and officially supports over 190 devices. The ROM includes stock ROM firmware basic but useful features that include but are not limited to customizing the status bar, changing the overall theme, editing the navbar, and much more. Some users are not pleased with the experience, and as a result, they wind up rooting their device in order to unlock a whole new universe of customising options and new possibilities. They occasionally have the desire to return and flash the stock ROM. The process of flashing the fastboot ROM on your Nothing Phone 1 and restoring the stock NothingOS software is quite easy. All you need to do is extract the payload.bin file (which you find inside the ROM zip file).